Just call me the cat lady

by | |
Sorry for my lack of blogging! I've been basically INSANELY busy. It's been one of those instances where it's literally been a month of back to back to back events (a parent's birthday, another parent leaving the country, an out of town bachelorette party, giant school projects, insane work schedule, an out of state wedding, finals, and of course, the kicker, finding out my grandfather suffered a stroke while my dad was visiting Taiwan. Wha hoo!!) .


Anyway, just a few minutes ago, I submitted my last final exam for the spring semester. But don't be happy for me yet. I've literally been peppered daily by emails from a TA that I need to read 4 chapters for my first class of my summer semester, which is on Monday. And not only that, but the books (yes plural) I need to buy AND read by Monday are only in certain bookstores around Dallas. Don't TA's/professors realize that EVENTUALLY I need to get some sleep?!!!! (I'm not even going to mention the fact that Sunday is Mother's Day and I have no present, nor did I have a birthday present a few weeks ago. I'm a horrible daughter).

Anyway, on a more positive note, I was asked by my mother to go to the Galleria on Monday when I was about to blow up from stress. She wasn't asking me to go for my own sake, of course, but she needed me to look for a pair of shoes she wanted to buy an extremely close family friend for Mother's Day. Of course, I couldn't find the color of the shoe that my mom wanted, so I ended up not buying it for her. . . . BUT I did find an adorable summer dress. And it has frolicking cats on it!!!!!

I pretty much knew I was going to buy the dress before I tried it on. . . . . just because of the frolicking cats.

Yes, it had pockets. I was even more excited when I found out!


Ok, fine, I'll admit I was still writing my paper when I took these pictures. . . . .

Outfit:
Dress: Zara
Vest: Zara
Necklace: Banana Republic
Shoes: Taiwan

0 comments:

Post a Comment