"What I wore" throw up

by | |
So, this is proof that I had every intention of blogging through my blog "Leave of Absense."

Even though I did not have time to actually sit down and blog, I did have time to take some quick snapshots of my outfits.

This was the week that I wore skirts to work 3/5 of the week. And apparently my glasses as well.



Shirt: Pac Sun
Cardigan: Forever 21
Belt: Wet Seal
Maxi Skirt: Wet Seal
Gladiator Sandals: Madden Girl


Collared Shirt: J Crew
Pink Sweater: J Crew
Skirt: Taiwan
Rope Belt: Came with the skirt
Mary Jane heels: Macy's (can't remember the brand)


Sadly enough, this outfit was chosen for me from my mother. Yes, I still let my mother dress me from time to time.

Shirt: Anne Taylor
Skirt: Anne Taylor
Shoes: Taiwan
Purse: Coach

0 comments:

Post a Comment