Happy Easter from me and my fancy camera!

by | |
So I'm back at my parents' place for Easter. My parents have this fancy schmancy camera that my baby brother thought would be a great birthday present for my dad. Except it's so fancy schmancy that my dad can't use it. So this fancy schmancy camera just sits at home.

Uh, yeah, I'm taking that.
So anyway, I got bored staring at Excel spreadsheets for my homework
And eating Girlscout Cookies (yummmmmm)And since it was Easter, I figured I'd do a big springtime blog for you guys.
Too bad I'm at my parents place and have no clothes here. . . . .

Except my mom is probably as bad of a shopaholic as I am, if not worse, so she's been shopping for me while I've been "away." Yay!!

Originally I liked this red jacket she got me because it's really versatile (there's a detachable lining and detachable hood which makes it easy to switch from colder temperatures to warmer temperatures), and it was pretty cute to boot. But when I saw that Calvin Klein had a jacket similar, I was glad my mom's fashion sense is way more polished than mine. Plus it's kinda nautical looking, and nautical is always in for spring.

I'm not wearing a drop of makeup, so that's why I look like I just woke up.

My brother told me I looked cheesy when I smiled, so now I'm scowling.
Jacket: Macy's (Liz Clairborn?)
Black Sundress: Gap (bought back in '06 I think)
Favorite black flats: DSW
Red flower pin: Claire's

Next, my mom bought me a trench coat!! She was so excited that she flat out told me that if I didn't like it, she was keeping it for herself.My brother said I look like a detective
For some reason my brother thought it'd be a good idea to take pictures in the garage.

Trench: Macy's (DKNY)
White Sundress: Urban Outfitters (bought back in college)
Gold flower moccasins: Bought from Taiwan
Purse: Club Monaco a few years ago
Sunglasses: Aldo
Headband: ?? I've had that forever.

Ok, this last outfit was just me being a goofball and putting a bunch of random stuff together. I couldn't find any shoes to go with my outfit, so I just grabbed the first pair I saw from the garage. I wouldn't actually wear this out in public, but it was fun.


Hat: I want to say Target?
Shades: Forever 21
Scarf: Forever 21
Dress: Forever 21
Socks: J Crew
Shoes: ???? They're my mom's

So, there you have it. Now it's back to the real world, i.e. finishing up homework and working on my defensive driving class. Talk about buzz kill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment