My random post

by | |
Got off work early enough to run to the apartment office before they closed. As soon as I walked in, the douche-y guy currently working there goes, "You have packages" and walks into the magical package room.

Boy DID I have packages. . . . .

Reaction shots:
Hmmmm. . . . I am missing a package
And in this shot, the pile is about to topple over. . . .I started taking pictures of what I got. . . . But I only had time to take one pic. . . .

Shoes found on Overstock. Aren't they cute?!

Also wanted to show off my ring that I was wearing.
I love it. A lot. Found one day on Gilt. Don't remember the brand. Sorry!

I was gonna take more pictures of what I got, but The Boyfriend came over to hang out before I had to leave to go back to the parents' place for the weekend. He convinced me to grab a couple of beers with him before I left though. . . .

The only good thing about my apartment complex is that it's super duper close to a bunch of bars and restaurants. So we walked.
And posed in front of a violin.
Wasn't trying to dress up for a "check out what I'm wearing" post, but if you're interested:
Gray Shirt: Pac Sun
Navy tank: Zara
Jeans: Express
Flats: DSW
White Cardigan (from the first 2 photos): Zara
Purse: Gift from The Boyfriend's sister (probably from Aldo)
Necklace: 2 bracelets connected and wrapped around my neck from Wal Mart
Earrings: Some hoops from some company I can no longer remember
Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe

Doesn't The Boyfriend look thrilled to be spending happy hour with me?
We were at Flying Saucer. By the way, Flying Saucer has THE BEST popcorn. It's complimentary, but they only bring it out if you ask for it.
Then I drove to my parents' place, ate my body weight in sashimi and mom's home cookin' and passed out. Sounds like a good Friday to me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment