vintage kick

by | |
I have been on a vintage kick lately. I think it's because it's fun to take on the challenge of taking fashion from the past and modernizing it. Anyway, I've been vintage shopping too much. I have to stop, especially since I obviously have bills and speeding/parking tickets to pay, but now, my baby brother just asked if he can borrow money because he needs to replace a $7200 window he punched while he was at Rice University. **Shaking head** 18 year old boys, I swear. For all of you guys out there with adorable baby boys. . . . they will turn into THAT one day.

I realize it's spring (plus I live in Texas, so it would be over the top) but oooooo
Another coat. All of the clothing for this seller is modeled by animal faced models. . . . hmmm interesting. . . .
would this make me look even more asian?
I seriously wish I had the guts to wear this. I secretly love it. I know, judge me.
Wait, this dress was from the 80's? But. . . . it's so pretty!! This is more like it. . . . shoulder pads and sequins, totally 80's
I was THISCLOSE to buying old vintage cameo jewelry, especially when I saw an old picture of my mom wearing a cameo necklace. But alas, I don't have money.



These earrings would dress up a simple tee and jeans look

Not a huge fan of pearls (it's just not my thing, not that I think pearls are unfashionable or anything), but I like long pearl necklaces. They're more versatile as jewelry, plus you could use them for other things, such as using it as a belt.


Ok, I have to stop. This is just egging on the madness!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment