Taking pictures of yourself is actually really hard.

by | |
So, I decide that I actually put some effort into my outfit today, I'm gonna blog about it. It's not a special outfit, I just feel the need. So since it's a gorgeous day outside, and I'm wearing a skirt that would look GREAT in a slight breeze (and will completely blow up showing my granny panties in a gust of wind), I decide to take pictures of myself outside. . . . .

Oh wait. . . . I don't have anyone to take pictures of me :(

It's ok, I think to myself. I park my car in front of a nice looking sidewalk, and plan on using my car as a makeshift tripod. Set my camera up and my nosy neighbor asks me why I'm taking pictures on top of my car."Because it's such a pretty day!" I respond. Nosy bitch.Here's the pretty sidewalk, and part of my car.

Next, I try to find a secluded area in my apartment complex. Find a place, and there's nothing to use as a makeshift tripod. . . . So I try to use bushes. I only get one picture out of it, and I look FAT. Then of course someone finds my secluded spot, notices me posing in front of a bush, and tries to take a picture for me. I'm so embarrassed, I give up and end up taking blog pictures in my dingy apartment. Boo.

My serious model-esque pose. . . . . . look at me staring in disdain.


Trying unsuccessfully to be cute
I hate strapless tops/dresses
My trip outside made me hot. :(
Much better!! Please ignore my extra fatty boobage.
Top/Dress (yes, it is supposed to be a dress, but I would be arrested): BCBGeneration
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Forever 21
Belt: Some belt from a skirt that's too small for me
Headband: CVS or Wal Mart?
Earrings: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment