bored. . . .

by | |
Don't you hate it when you get to work and someone who you don't really want to talk to tries to start up a conversation with you? I sit near some older women who are really very nice, but once you get started talking to them, they don't ever seem to realize that you just really want to get to your desk and get this work day over with.

Anyway, another reason why I decided to blog is because I decided to wear my (only) pair of red patent leather pumps that I really want to brag about. Usually I only wish I could wear red patent leather pumps. I think they're a little too brassy and sassy (wha hoo for rhyming) for my boring life, but these are totally appropriate for work, WHILE being brassy and sassy. Truthfully though, the only reason why I bought them is because they reminded me of the red shoes Dorothy wears in the Wizard of Oz.

Anyway, they're from Arturo Chiang-Dale Patent Leather Pumps in Cherry I don't know if they're still available, since I bought them (discounted) from a bankrupt store a year ago, but if they are still available, I would recommend them. If you're wondering what I'm wearing with them, I'm wearing a black faux wrap dress with a white boyfriend cardigan, but seriously, you could wear these with anything, as long as the color of the shoes don't clash with any other color on your outfit.

Yay for hot red heels (that are appropriate for work)!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment