Don't get caught on Rachel Ray

by | |
I am not one of those girls that really cares what she looks like when she's just out running quick errands. In fact, I've gone to Wal Mart before in houseshoes and pajamas, I hate to say.

Well, I was completely going to do that when I was going to go run errands, but then I turned on the TV and Rachel Ray was on. She had someone go to a supermarket and pick out random people who looked rough and offer them a free makeover.

Now, while I get that getting a free makeover would be awesome, I would hate to be caught on national television wearing clothes that I just threw on. So I changed my mind and actually took 2 seconds longer to get ready to run my errands.

I suggest these pants. They are comfy, so they make your ass look great, and they're made out of material that "wicks" sweat off you.
Now, if you were planning on going to run errands in your PJs, then you probably don't want to go to the grocery store in a tight running top, so I would recommend something that is baggy but still trendy. Something sort of like this top from Urban Outfitters for $29.99. This top has many uses in that you can wear it to work tucked into slacks, your can wear it out on the town with a hip belt, leggings, heels and funky jewels, and you can wear it when you're looking for a casual outfit, such as this outfit.
And finally, some flats like the ones I suggested in My Unsexy Day

If you would like, you can add accessories, but since we're just running errands, this outfit should suffice. At least it won't get you on national TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment