Hello!!

by | |
So, after much consideration, much research, and much. . . . sheer boredom, I have decided to start a blog. I've decided that after having spent most of my college life basing all of life's lessons after a certain TV series, the real world is not as sparkly and glamorous as I imagined. Boo for me. Add on the fact that I now live within 45 minutes of the overbearing parents (versus the 4 hours it was in college), the fact that I am now a part time MBA student working full time, and the fact that I've gained about *&%$# pounds, the glam factor is now in the negatives. Thus, to soothe the pain, I have found two somewhat efficient channels to make me feel sane. Eating and shopping.

As you can probably guess, now both of those "channels" have kind of backfired. So now, since I can't eat (Bridesmaid. Strapless dress. Photographer. Nuff said), and I can't shop ($40K/yr MBA program and no company assistance), I've decided to start this blog, in hopes it would take both of their places. I will probably talk about food and shopping, in hopes that you, my readers (if there are any) will read my blogs and eat and/or shop based on what I've written about and be merry. Here's hoping that I can live vicariously through others!!

Anyway, I would blog something substantial, but unfortunately it's late, and I have a final tomorrow, so. . . . booo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment