I seriously think I have an addiction

by | |
So even though I'm BROKE and I still have to figure out how to pay for this stupid speeding ticket (seriously, giving out speeding tickets when people are going to work is the meanest thing ever), I still REALLY WANT something. I don't know why!! Usually after a giant shopping excursion, I'm shopped out for at least 2 weeks, but I guess this time it's just releasing the shopaholic in me.

So in an effort to keep myself from shopping, I'm going to blog about an outfit that I really really really really really really really want to buy.

In my blog about spring boots, I mentioned that I really wanted lace up combat boots. Well, I found a pair at DSW that were cheaper than the Steve Madden ones I had displayed on that blog. These boots from SM Rawker are $89.95 which isn't a horrible price for boots. Unfortunately, it's steep enough for me to not be able to buy them. . . . right now. . . . . I hope these don't sell out too fast!!

So, I reluctantly x'd out of that screen, but continued shopping. . . . .

Then I found this dress from Mod Cloth for $39.99. I LOVE how it's kind of 80's to early 90's grungy looking, but with flowers to make it girly. UGH. Unfortunately there is no way I could wear that to work, and thus I feel like I can't justify buying it . . . . YET. . . . . I hope this dress takes awhile to sell too. . . .

Then I thought about it. . . . . that dress would be SO CUTE with those boots!!!! Especially if you paired them with black leggings, or even better, these black STUDDED leggings I found on Overstock for $37.99.
So. . . . of course now I want studded leggings.


And for accessories, I would just wear a leather bracelet, like this one I found on Bluefly. I know it's $132 for a stinkin' rope bracelet, but I have this same bracelet, but in black and silver. . . . and I found it in WalMart for $5. I bought 2 and strung them together so that it wraps around my wrist more times and looks more rock and roll. So it was $10 total, WAY less than $132.
Anyway, that's the outfit I really want. **Sigh**

0 comments:

Post a Comment