Free People is Dangerous

by | |
Shopping is dangerous for me. I had to go to the dumpster twice today just to throw out all the delivery boxes I've collected. Finals were last week, so I had A LOT of retail therapy. I'm scared to look at my next credit card bill.

Anyway, I was just looking at the Free People Sale site for things less than $30, thinking that all I would find is necklaces and socks. Safe right? Yeah, think again.

Some of my favorites:

Let's start with something boring. . . . like a funky button down I could wear to work. $29.95.







Speaking of work, how 'bout this fun blazer. I like it so much I can't decide between the white one and the black one. Professional with a twist, and they're only $29.95!


Now for something more fun. Check out this sequined top. $19.95!


And what I want the most. . . . How cute would this Kimono Jacket look over a little black dress?!! Or just a white T and jeans, like the model below. Basically this jacket would make any boring ol' outfit HOT!! I think I might have to get this. . . . Especially since it's LESS THAN $30. $29.95, whoo!!
I'm too scared to look at any of the products that are over $30. I think I'll buy out the whole store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment