I cannot believe I forgot. . . . .

by | |
Jean Paul Gaultier's Target line came out yesterday!! How did I forget?!!!!!!
I am literally trying so hard not to think about bolting to the nearest Target. I mean, some of this stuff is so cute!!

I am totally loving this dress. It is probably my favorite dress in the collection, but only because it reminds me of my favorite dress when I was about 5. It also had the suspender clasp straps, but otherwise didn't look anything like that dress. (innappropriate for a 5 yr old me thinks?!) Anyway, I think it's totally adult worthy, and it's not too short! Too bad it's $59.99. Pretty pricey for Target.
I also think that this striped dress for $34.99 is not bad either. You could totally mod it up, with gladiator sandals, like the model is wearing, or a short faux leather jacket with some big ol' hoop earrings. Hmmmm. . . . I think this one might be a serious contender to add to my closet. . . . .
This yellow dress is also pretty sexy. I could totally see someone wearing it as a flirty date dress, and I love how there's a little pattern embedded into the fabric. Too bad the model has a tacky tattoo. It reminds me that I am looking in the juniors section. Oh yeah, and it's a whopping $59.99. I guess it IS Jean Paul Gaultier though. . . . .
Or if you want to go a little bit more innocent, there's the exact same dress in a black and white floral pattern that is adorable, but still sexy. Seriously, Jean Paul Gaultier has made Target totally sexy. How cute would these be with the red pumps from my last entry?

Those dresses are all good and fun, but the Jean Paul Gaultier pieces that are really making me drool are these fun tops that he's made. You can make them sexy by not wearing anything underneath the shirt, showing your sexy sides, or cover them up a bit if you want to be more "respectable" (HA!)

Sailor shirt with Navy and creme
I'm calling this "The Eye" (LOVE!!) and finally, "The Face"

Ahhhh!! So going to Ahhhh!! So going to Target today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment